13.03.2013

The Clan of the Cave Bear


Hi!
I thought that you may be bored  in your free time(after doing homework of course ).

So instead surfing the net for long, long hours you can read. I know a few good books. One of them is called “The Clan of the Cave Bear”. It’s the first book from Earth Children series and written by Jean M. Auel . The main character is Ayla. She is a 5-year-old girl when the story begins. Her whole village is destroyed in an earthquake and she is the only one that survives. She decides to walk away for some time, but soon she gets lost and attacked by a cave lion. People that are very different to her find and take care of the little girl. Men who she met call themselves The Clan of the Cave Bear. Soon Ayla becomes one of them. Of course, it wouldn’t be a book if there weren’t any complications.
Well, I like this book because it’s placed in prehistory. You can learn a lot from this story. 


by Lagoonka

1 komentarz:

  1. For long time I was looking for some good book series. And then I saw this on your blog and I think that will be as good as other books that I read. I will check you blog for some other suggestions of books and movies.

    Guys you are doing good job here, keep doing that and it will be great and it looks like I will come on your blog every once in a while to see what you got this time
    @@@@@



    OdpowiedzUsuń