31.01.2013

Film.

 guys !

Do you want to see something incredible ?
Bonia recommends Pan’s Labyrinth! It’s a Mexican film but the action takes place in Spain. The main character is Ofelia, she is 12 and she is fascinated with fairy tales. At the beginning she emigrates to the countryside because of the war. There she gets really lonely. Near her cottage there is a labyrinth… PAN’S LABYRINTH !!!
We can also learn something about the history of Spain. This film is a bit scary, but it got 3 Oscar awards.
Come on, just watch it, man !
Scary, scary my friend !



~by Bonosocia 

3 komentarze:

  1. best film ever

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. worst film ever

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I watched this movie and I love it! Yeah, I agree that sometimes it is scary but when you will watch it till the end you won't be disappointed. I love Spain and scenery of this movie is fantastic. I'm impressed of characterization because it looks very real. I really recommended this film! O.G

    OdpowiedzUsuń