9.06.2013

The turn of the screw

Hi!
I have recently read a very interesting book, it's called "The Turn of the Screw" ( the Polish translation is " W kleszczach lęku"). It's about a young governess from Hapmshire who takes care of two orphaned children, Miles and Flora. The two siblings seem to be wonderful. They are always kind, polite and never do anything wrong... Well, but they only seem to be so perfect.
The governess soon finds out that the children still maintain the bounds of friendship with their former governess and servant, who are dead. She is really scared because she can see the
phantoms while the kids can only hear them. It's written by Henry James.
I think that the book is really addictive. I really enjoyed reading it.
I hope ( of course if you're interested in reading it ) that you'll like it just as much as I do.
~ by adzioch

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz